#DisneyAdults!

 
I was invited along to Disneyland with The Blogger Programme, 3 days of fun with some of my favourite girls. The absolute dream! I never got to go to Disneyland as a child, I've been briefly twice before and those felt rushed as I only spent a day there each time. Finally being able to experience it all properly and not in a rush was something I really needed as of late.

Day 1

Early trip on the Eurostar straight to Disneyland!
Once we arrived we went to our rooms in the Disneyland Hotel, they'd been so generous and left us all a little something, plush toys, champagne, chocolates, fresh fruit, Minnie Mouse ears, you name it, it was there!

Into the park we went, grabbed some food and first ride of the day was Space Mountain! Then on to finding a good spot for the parade, something I've never seen before and it was so magical even in the rain. Cramming in a few more rides, then before we knew it, it was time for the ever spectacular Disney Dream fire works display! (Check out my vlog below for all these things!)

We ended the night having dinner with lots of characters at Inventions at the Disneyland Hotel, a self service buffet affair. Mickey loved my top ;)

Day 2

After breakfast we ventured to Walt Disney Studios to film on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror! (Have to watch this in my vlog!) Then onto more rides, one of my favourites being the Finding Nemo one!

For lunch we went to Auberge de Cendrillon in Fantasyland, Disneyland Park. As you feast on French cuisine you are visited by lots of different princesses and princes.

After lunch we filmed on Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril! It was so much fun, we went on three times, I scream all the while!

Next stop was the castle, we all got lots of group shots and selfies here, then we even had a photo opportunity with Minnie and Mickey Mouse!

Time is flying by, we go back to freshen up in our hotel rooms, then get a very special tour of The Sleeping Beauty Suite, most famously Michael Jackson even stayed there! We spotted his signature underneath the grand piano. The suit has it's own kitchen, dinning room, several connecting rooms if required. The balcony has THE most amazing view, straight in front of the castle <3

We then had an hour with their award winning barmen in the Games room at Cafe Fantasia followed by a gourmet dinner at California Grill in the Disneyland Hotel. We sampled the Tinkerbell menu as recommended by the waiter, I have to say, the duck I had was the best I've ever had. It felt so fancy there, we even got to order our cocktails from an iPad. 

Day 3

We had breakfast, checked out in the morning and handed our luggage to be taken straight to the Eurostar, this is very convenient as we got to spend more time at the park and also explored the near by discounted designer shopping village, La Vallee. I may have finally got myself some Celine flats!

After a couple of hours we ventured back to the park to squeeze in a few more rides before going back home on the Eurostar.
Have you been to Disneyland before? If so which was your favourite ride?
If not, I highly recommend going, it's really for all ages, it's so magical and fun and I'm going to be going back for years to come I'm certain! It was great to go with some girls who'd not before, sharing their first magical trip and seeing them realise how much there is to do!

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website / FAQ
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your photos look great. I would love to go to Disneyland. Looks like you had an amazing time

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Disneyland for the first time next June and I literally can't wait! Loved the vlog x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Disney World several times, but never Disneyland. I'll be going for the first time in January and I'm super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous, I love Disneyland so much (it brings out my inner child) Glad you had such a good time! X
    too-primadonna-for-you.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds like such a dream getaway, glad you made time for some shopping too!
    I'm so Disney obsessed, I visited Disneyland last year and this post makes me want to head back!!
    Adorable photos, glad you had such a blast

    What Raj Wants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures <3

    Emma, http://www.emmabonneaudsblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig